Escalator Support Programme
Starting a new business is tough in any sector. Starting a new science or tech business in Oxford can be extra tough but maybe we can help?
Our Escalator Support Programme offers the following:
- Access to cost-effective, flexible office space, technical workspace, R&D labs, and meeting rooms
- Discounted fee structure for early years (1–5) science and tech companies, up to 40% off list price (subject to eligibility)
- Special ‘bootstrapped’ company entry level fee structure (subject to availability)
- 1:1 business support from our Business Innovation Director
- Access to the angel investment network via Oxford Investment Opportunity Network (OION)
- Flexible workspaces to grow to the next level
The Trust directs over £200,000 towards its Escalator Support Programme every year. Over the last 35 years, we have helped hundreds of tech companies to flourish and grow including Mirada Medical, Perspectum Diagnostics, Navenio, Natural Motion and Oxford Computer Consultants.
If we can help you and your company get started,
Note: The subsidised places are subject to terms & conditions and availability, based on the Trust’s assessment of the support needed.