Founded by the Trust in 2006, Science Oxford is the public-facing brand of the The Oxford Trust. It creates the very best in live science events for families and adults, designs and delivers inspiring science activities for schools and trains and supports teachers to present engaging science lessons at primary and secondary level. The organisation works across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Each year, across the region, Science Oxford
- Delivers science outreach activities to nearly 17,000 school pupils.
- Provides CPD training and support to over 600 teachers.
- Runs more than 25 LIVE science workshops and talks for adults.
- Creates and delivers family shows that reach over 8000 people.
- Runs drop-in science workshops that are visited by thousands of people.
In 2019, we will be opening our new Science Oxford Centre at Stansfeld Park to increase our reach and impact. Find out more about Science Oxford